Meracom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meracom

Merged Allied Community

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot chicks

Go down 
+6
Ralitsa
vampy bat
SolidSalmon
Beregond
TugaPT
lateamoose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SolidSalmon

SolidSalmon

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Hot chicks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 23:45

hey that is really close to me, you're almost showing the map with my hometown. And I have been to Troy, and multiple Athens in Georgia, nothing exciting trust me.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 05:37

Quote tiger - I would say Rali and Vampy should just farm the crap out of him if you find his coords. Just another profitable attack eh? Very Happy

________

Well thats there choice... and "if" they can make profits off me thats the game I will just say nice hit, GG and move on. Just like if I get a bounty on a fleet of your guy's and I crash it, it's just the game, and all about profits.

@ TC - you punk if I make exceptions for all your friends my business is gunna go down hill... but I guess I can make an exception for one more Razz
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 05:40

Quote tiger - I would say Rali and Vampy should just farm the crap out of him if you find his coords. Just another profitable attack eh? Very Happy

________

oh forgot my trade mark reply to such a statement.

Coordinates removed by Ralitsa

there are my cords, come get some... and if you "truely" feel that way you should come yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 05:56

Enough of the pissing contest already. Apply to the forums if you want to but don't post anything you may later regret. This is a public section after all.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 06:25

Well all someone has to do is look me up on game stats to get my cords... or anyones... So they could get it anyway if they wanted I figured I'd just save him the trouble.

Well... apparently there is no business to be had here... oh well I tried.

ps - I dont take kindly to people talking trash and not walking it, tiger ... ya I think you know..
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male
Number of posts : 1754
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 10:10

You'll have to excuse him then, as he is young and full of aggression Rolling Eyes
Seriously, keep it nice here... it's a public section, as Ralitsa said, so we should all be a lil more careful, even if we aren't all Legionaires. We wouldn't want anyone to think we aren't all friends here... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pling

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008, 12:23

IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou!

PICS NAO!

PS: AK 47 smells funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

Male
Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008, 15:56

@Bere; I am 2 years younger than you.. you call me young? I am so not full of aggression xP my GF has calmed me down a bit Wink

@Fed; I don't argue over something so stupid. And even if I wanted to make an attack on you, I can't because of all the stuff that is going on in my RL. So I won't even start to argue.But if you insult me and that is something to argue about..

@Pling; With your attitude you will never get pics
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008, 18:09

Fine, drop yourself back into it Rolling Eyes
That was me just trying to get you excused
Agreed on the last bit... thats no way to get pics Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008, 21:56

Don't give people false information in order for me to be excused Wink
Back to top Go down
SolidSalmon

SolidSalmon

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2008, 03:40

@Tiger

You should be excused though if you spout your mouth off where u shouldn't. Keep it calm on here. I already asked Fed to calm it down and he did for me so you go and try to antagonize him some more.
I luv all my friends in ForeL but do a lil research and make sure you don't pick a fight with someone who can make your life a living hell (HE CAN!!)
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2008, 05:22

If I am correct, I am not even attack for two reasons;

1. He doesn't know my real ingame name
2. I am in vacation mode

But I will take into affect what you said. G'night
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 05:12

I do know your ingame, and if I didn't I would start bashing every member till you showed some guts and owned up for what you say.

But that if you continue... my love for TC is great and he can preswade me to hold my temper a bit Smile

*note* I am drunk
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 06:59

Fedaykin wrote:

*note* I am drunk

You're not alone tonight, comrade! Bottoms up! drunken
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 10:45

hopefully your not alone lol

I got a special kinda friend coming over to keep me company Wink

you got a friend? do ya want one Razz j/k

*note* even more drunk
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 13:38

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 02:08

figured I should pay another visit.

someone asked me to give my msn so I am honoring that request to a dear friend.

waddles326@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 02:22

You should be careful with that Fed, this is a public section and you never know who could get ahold of it.

Happy OGaming
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 02:54

I dont care about online times:face: ... and I make sure they send me an ingame or I delete and block them Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 08:49

btw I registered to your forums... kenshin is the name I used... I dont care what access I get I just dont wanna have to put that confirmation code in anymore....

you guys have any idea how hard it is drunk?

and why is no one talking with me... I am a sad hunter Sad

btw - I promise not to use or give out any info that I may come across on your boards.. even online times..

you can ask TC or alucard... or any pow that you guys trust and some others to figure out if my word is good or not ❤
Back to top Go down
Graulk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 08:23

It is just as hard drunk as sober mate, hot chicks have that effect on us guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot chicks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meracom :: Public relations :: Foreign policy-
Jump to: