Meracom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meracom

Merged Allied Community

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot chicks

Go down 
+6
Ralitsa
vampy bat
SolidSalmon
Beregond
TugaPT
lateamoose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fedaykin

Hot chicks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 18:35

lol I was way drunk when I posted it... just consider it as an ice breaker... if it insulted the ladies my bad. And as far as I know it was swept under the rug a couple posts ago...

I was gunna try and drag it along the lines to go ahead a plug merc.pow Razz
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male
Number of posts : 1754
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 18:43

Well... don't get drunk before you post here next time Razz
However, as previously stated, yes lateamoose is hot, and I'm sure the ladies won't be too offended by it Smile. However, if they are then I advise you to find somewhere good to hide!
And watcha mean by "I was gunna try and drag it along the lines to go ahead a plug merc.pow"?
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 19:00

Reason Date Moderator Status
Spam 03-30-2008 mvm
Spam 03-30-2008 mvm
Spam 03-30-2008 mvm
Spam 03-06-2008 frozen_flame Banned until 03-16-2008
Spam 03-01-2008 mvm
Spam 03-01-2008 mvm
Trolling 02-29-2008 mvm
Trolling 02-25-2008 AoS
Spam 02-13-2008 Diablo
Disregarding of Rules 02-02-2008 AoS
Insult 04-10-2007 Winchester Banned until 04-13-2007
Insult 03-06-2007 Kiwan
Insult 02-06-2007 frozen_flame
Insult 01-09-2007 iam117

ya ya figure I would have learned not to post when drunk by now... but the alcohol makes posting not seem so bad lol.

well I dont know to many women that get pissed when ya call them hot, but it wouldn't be a first... and well.. it is a curiosity thing... It just hard to believe a hotty plays ogame... and even more unbelievable is that there is more then one if they exist at all lol.

and merc.pow is POW's mercenary branch... ie post in that head hunter thread or pm one of the people that have posted in the thread...

it's my way off making res off others wars... and they get a nice cut of war damage to add to there side... and one less person to make bigger war hits on the other side.

now keep in mind I am neutral in this war... I will work both sides.. I wont trade info, and there are some on both sides I wont take a contracts against.

and I am pretty good at for filling my deals.
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 19:51

Any more details, such as who you wont take contracts against? Not that I would personally hire anyone to fight a war for me Rolling Eyes but I'd like to know Razz
And yes, attractive women play OGame and yes we do have plenty in the Legion Razz

Last edited by Beregond on Tue 22 Apr 2008, 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 20:19

haxsaw and all spark.

digi I would gladly take one on.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 22:42

lateamoose wrote:
This thread is retarded. If i had mod power i'd shut it quicker than you could say 'thomo is the secs...'

I should probably do that. But why end all the fun? At least we have free speech at ForeL. And it's great for a Russian to have that somewhere.

Let me just remind you all that this is a public section of our forum.
Back to top Go down
Real Pli

PostSubject: Erm...   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 00:48

Quote :
Yes Fedas, do that and I'l do the same to you. fair enough?

Who the fu*k is being me this time... Admins, please track that IP and send it for me (via IGM for example).

This is only post I'll make in these forums.

AK 47 can prove this is real Pling.
Back to top Go down
AK 47

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 00:49

Real Pli wrote:
Quote :
Yes Fedas, do that and I'l do the same to you. fair enough?

Who the fu*k is being me this time... Admins, please track that IP and send it for me (via IGM for example).

This is only post I'll make in these forums.

AK 47 can prove this is real Pling.

I approve this ^^ is real PlinG. He would never defend women Laughing

J/K. Ya, somebody is playing with nicks here. MSN me Rali, ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
grady_ha

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 01:27

wow wow woooow....slow down people...i'm still puzzled with the first words that were said....women play ogame? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 01:42

Quite an invasion going on here... yes, it is a shock but women do play OGame! And we have most of them in ForeL Wink
Anyway, what is bringing you all to this merry little gathering on our humble forum?
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 06:29

we want pics and merc contracts!!!.... mainly just pics...

dont believe it till we see it... ya... thats it!!!
Back to top Go down
Real Pli

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 09:34

I agree what "Fedaykin" said. PICS NAO!

PS: Does some of you know, who this might be:
Quote :
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Georgia
IP address city: Athens
ISP of this IP: CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 09:57

Well it's up to the ladies if they want to show you or not Razz and I never understood those IP things anyway Rolling Eyes. For someone who plays OGame I know surprisingly little about computers, and if we want mercenaries I'm sure we would tell you Razz
Back to top Go down
lateamoose

lateamoose

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 14:16

no idea who that is. could be any body... didn't realise there was an Athens in Georgia, mind. do they have an amphitheatre there?

Last edited by lateamoose on Wed 23 Apr 2008, 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 15:12

Real Pli wrote:
I agree what "Fedaykin" said. PICS NAO!

PS: Does some of you know, who this might be:
Quote :
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Georgia
IP address city: Athens
ISP of this IP: CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS

The pics are in a private section of our forum. Once you convince us that neither you or your alliances (looks at the POW folks) pose a threat to us, we can let you in.

The IP is hilarious to say the least. US, Georgia (the country?), Athens (Greece?). lol!
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 15:27

kinda like paris california?

lolz

and if you aren't profitable and FS correctly I cant hit you... thats just how the game works. Also bounties are for a stated amount of fleet, so bashing isn't really in my deal for mercenary work.

no offence intended but it doesn't matter that much... it was just an ice breaker, me being the drunken womenizer that I am... lol if you guys though that was odd, you should hear my pick up lines (how I get laid idk).

be careful guys

<--- is drunk Very Happy

WOO disclaimer XD

I will try and behave afro afro
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

Male
Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 16:22

I would say Rali and Vampy should just farm the crap out of him if you find his coords. Just another profitable attack eh? Smile

just go away u drunk bastard you are a bad influence to the children here (me Wink )
Back to top Go down
grady_ha

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 16:52

What brings you here you say! Im not quite sure, but the prospect of pics of geniune femal ogamers has got my curiosity was up.

And ladies, dont go near Fedaykin...he has craps. Come to grady, he will make it allllll better Razz.

O, and im a leader of pow (in my view, the best) for those who we're like "who is that handsome chap". Grady hawks is the name (ingame End of Infinity). Also TC's friend, and a lover off all things russian.
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 17:30

Fedaykin wrote:
now keep in mind I am neutral in this war... I will work both sides.. I wont trade info, and there are some on both sides I wont take a contracts against.

and I am pretty good at for filling my deals.

Ralitsa wrote:
The pics are in a private section of our forum. Once you convince us that neither you or your alliances (looks at the POW folks) pose a threat to us, we can let you in.

Now, with this in mind, review the likelihood of you getting into our private forums Razz
Back to top Go down
SolidSalmon

SolidSalmon

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 17:40

I am shocked at the aggressiveness of this forum. I know Fed didnt start this thread off on the right foot, but give it a bit of a rest folks. Fed and Grady are great guys and I would hope that everyone in ForeL would be as welcoming to them as they were to me. And any of you guys thinkin of goin near Rali can go through me first Wink
Back to top Go down
grady_ha

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 18:12

Quote :
Fedaykin wrote:
now keep in mind I am neutral in this war... I will work both sides..

by that he means swings both ways...aint that right greenage Razz

And thats enuf of thet TC, remember what i said!
Back to top Go down
Real Pli

PostSubject: Erm   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 20:20

So here is Athens in Georgia...

Nubs! lol!

Hot chicks - Page 2 Kuvakaappausct6

PS: PICS NAO!
Back to top Go down
grady

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 20:49

If you look pling, there is another one there... just right of Route 27 and near chattanooga.....strange!
Back to top Go down
AK 47

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 20:59

And while you nuke both towns, please take care of the second one left of Tifton for me >_>
Back to top Go down
grady

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 21:48

This is stupid! Another Athens!! this guy could be anywhere!! He might even get his allies from Troy to help hide himself. Never Mind Paris, Rome and Eden. (red)
Hot chicks - Page 2 Wooooo10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Hot chicks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot chicks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meracom :: Public relations :: Foreign policy-
Jump to: