Meracom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meracom

Merged Allied Community

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dramani corp chat

Go down 
+2
vampy bat
TugaPT
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 07:00

It's indeed a shame fen cared enough to help JT, but not enough to help the other guy. And even worse that kuol's only reply was that he should buy it and find out by himself.

Anyway, we're not discussing anything any further regarding Meracom, in here. I'll be back saturday and I'm increassingly inclined to just start banning people from the channel if they're only there to log chats and contribute with nothing. Surely the dramanis will understand. It's a shame we'll deprive them from seeing us rise and rebuild again, but for that to even happen, will require that we don't get distracted by this pointless crap and people that have clearly been playing for so long that they forgot what b eing a newb is like, or what absurd questions they had about the game as well.
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

TugaPT

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 09:49

For what it's worth I think all of dramani and their alts should get blocked out. Or alternatively we should close the Meracom chat for a month so people go away. Neither side is over what happened and I doubt they'll ever will be and getting a clean cut will help both groups moving on. Otherwise this will just drag on and and and we'll have a lot of recurring finger pointing and recriminations coming about and it won't benefit anyone. Just remember the story of ForeL and assim and what happened after that and lasted for years. And it only ended because ogame ended for most ppl involved.
Back to top Go down
Skjaldmær

Skjaldmær

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 15:24

I can't wait for the next dramani war. I could bet the first thing someone will be asking internally will be if we could have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male
Number of posts : 1754
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 15:53

Its all well and good saying you should kick my little corp from the channel for not being as helpful as they usually are... but if they hadn't been there somebody would probably be down about 2.3bn isk at this point *shrug*

The little buggers are just confused as to what they should be doing in Meracom these days, since they all feel they are somewhat unwelcome for some reason Wink
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

TugaPT

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 19:11

It's understandable. It happens when you're only told one side of the story... puppet

And just a quick note on Kuol, he didn't pull out of the fund after reading this thread. He did it after reading it and trying some weird power play with Rali that simply had no chance of working. And he then passesby as throwing a fit and pulling out as a result. But whatever. I agree with him too, it doesn't matter.

What does matter is the Meracom chat and in case someone missed it, I still think we probably should just close it for a while. If it's weird for everyone still using it, allowing ourselves to keep using it is masochism, pure and simple. And if being there makes people uncomfortable it won't help them move on past this crap. Be it in a virtual space or a real one, regarding this meracom /dramani thing or any other type of inter-personal relationship, people need time to mourn and move on. And the meracom channel is being very unhelpful on that because you can't forget when you keep seeing the people you want to forget on a daily basis. And I don't expect anyone in dramani to understand this but they could benefit just as we could, from not having to deal with us or tolerate each other's presence in a common channel at least for a while.

Maybe in the future we can all be friends again, but right now this is like having an ex-girlfriend who just broke up with you, wanting you to still be room-mates.
Back to top Go down
vampy bat

vampy bat

Female
Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013, 19:21

After Kuol saw the thread he even said things were not as bad as he thought. but then he had to play the tough guy and and was all upset when he was put back in his place.

Now every one is taking their isk from the fund so we can even close it next tuesday. that would save a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013, 19:58

People are leaving the fund because they're being told to do so. Can anyone guess by whom? Wink

Anyway, this actually makes my life easier. But I won't be making any real decisions or taking any action before the end of the year. I have too much work and deadlines in RL to deal with, and no time to handle petty ingame consequences for what I'll be doing when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
Skjaldmær

Skjaldmær

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013, 00:28

Ralitsa wrote:
People are leaving the fund because they're being told to do so. Can anyone guess by whom? Wink

You mean we know who it was? bat 

I don't know if I should be upset or thankful. With all those gone we can keep the fund open. I don't care anymore because every one I wanted to see out, is out. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dramani corp chat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meracom :: Public relations :: Meracom-
Jump to: