Meracom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meracom

Merged Allied Community

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dramani corp chat

Go down 
+2
vampy bat
TugaPT
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skjaldmær

Skjaldmær

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 22:09

Those incidents with ark and kimzi mocking Rali were the first salvo but what reallt did it for us was their decision to pull out of the meracom chat and incite others to do the same. Even now they're doing it all the same.

Do you remember when you were thinking about joining Volt? And that other time about joining whatever alliance that was that you got their executor to Meracom, Weiling or something to that effect?

Every time you considered joining any alliance that wasn't Meracom we had no problem with it and rali even offered more suggestions. But the one and only thing we wanted to assure was the vitality of the meracom chat and that was whyWeiling was taken in too and that was the central point of all the discussion. THAT is how IMPORTANT the Meracom channel is to us. If the owner of 50% or DRAMAni doesn't know that by now then we have nothing to discuss. If he does and decided to do it all the same, we have nothing to discuss either.
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male
Number of posts : 1754
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 22:33

It all boils down to how hot-headed these people can be <_< they occasionally react without stopping to think, which can be harmful and can be useful, since as has been noted most of the careful consideration is done by myself and Kuol. And we often take far too long doing so for our conclusions to actually be of any use.

I mean yeah, they can be rude to people. They crack tasteless jokes at peoples expense, often, and if anyone expresses a dislike for it they stop when asked. They also have a tendency to get very defensive, very quickly - but I think this thread has shown that this is a fairly common reaction, no? I know how it all started, anyway, since I took the time to ask. Ark is enduring very long hours in a physically intensive job, and the simple result is he's on edge and the semblance of patience he usually has is in tatters >_> not to mention other more private matters I dont much feel like discussing here.

I still maintain that everyone is making far too much fuss about this, and after discussion Kuol agrees with me Smile since you wanted him brought into the loop and he doesn't like talking business to everyone I had a chat with Kuol, and his conclusion was simple. What he thinks is everyone is making far too much fuss and should just leave the matter alone for now and see what happens in the meantime. He suggests dealing with it sometime after New Year.

I think this is a sensible suggestion <_< although I would add that any issues anyone takes with ANYTHING should be raised as close to the time as possible, if not with the people you are taking issue with then through the inevitable third party, i.e. me. If, after this time, these opinions havent been changed in the least then we will have at least had time to plan the next step.
Back to top Go down
vampy bat

vampy bat

Female
Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 22:42

Beregond wrote:
They crack tasteless jokes at peoples expense, often, and if anyone expresses a dislike for it they stop when asked.
Surely you are joking. this started because rali asked them to stop and this is the result no_no_no

Real life is not called here unless you want to make this a pitty contest to see who is the most miserable. I see dead people over 10 hours a day. Rali has a high demanding government job and I dare you to find a time when she is not jet lagged. Marta is working in a foreign country she hates. Jon does not like his personal life discussed by others so I will not do that and Vlad is taking a doctoral degree. shall we make a competition out of this?

You may think that by giving time you are allowing ark to mend things. We think this only gives him time to make matters worse and we will not wait that long to decide how to deal with it here. We waited for now because we really love you and respect you. but if this is not sorted soon we will decide what to do by ourselves and without checking with any one else.
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 23:26

vampy bat wrote:
Beregond wrote:
They crack tasteless jokes at peoples expense, often, and if anyone expresses a dislike for it they stop when asked.
Surely you are joking. this started because rali asked them to stop and this is the result no_no_no
They did stop, as far as I was aware >_>

And I am not saying that they should be excused because of RL, but I am saying it should be taken into consideration. On all sides. Everyone has good reason to be tetchy at the moment, to say the least, and I think hasty decisions in the heat of the moment are going to cause more problems than they fix. The issues we all deal with day-to-day will do nothing to help this >_>

And I understand putting Meracom first, really. But, well, you can't take out our core membership without most of Dramani following along, regardless of whether they are prompted or not. I know that when those guys aren't in Meracom, I am not as active there. The same goes for many others, and a good deal of blues and general friendlies... which is one of the reasons why I am not sure these overly-forceful courses of action are the most sensible at all >_>

Long story short, I can't cut these guys out of our affairs without horribly butchering my corp. They may not always be the most sensible of people, but these guys are as much the life and soul of the party as I am... well, maybe not THAT much, but the next best thing, certainly Wink
Back to top Go down
vampy bat

vampy bat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 23:40

Beregond wrote:
vampy bat wrote:
Beregond wrote:
They did stop, as far as I was aware >_>
They stopped insulting people in Meracom because they stopped being in Meracom and actively started leading people to not use Meracom

We never asked that they even be kicked out of Dramani because we know that would harm the corp too and we are not Ark or Kimzi. We are only explaining why we are upset and why we do not want to have any thing more to do with them.

And about us, I would be quite happy with not having to see ark again even if it means not seeing any others in Meracom chat right now. I speak only for myself but I am tired of him and his drama and rants and all else about him that I do not care for. and I would enjoy not having any of that ever again.

Maybe it would be better to cut the umbilical cord and go separate ways. one thing I think we all agree is we prefer to go on proudly alone than to keep this big group with ark in the mix
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 23:53

Since he left Meracom of his own free will anyway... well... where is the harm in waiting and seeing what happens? >_>

Not saying its the best of ideas, but its certainly not the worst <_< and it gives time to mull things over and see where things are likely to go if left as they are.

Edit: kimzi just exploded at her fund removal, which is problematic because she was mediating fairly well with things so far. And being fairly nice all around >_> now shes just exploding in general because she doesn't know what the big deal is in the first place... this is why I counsel caution and clarification. I mean, she has freighted for you through thick and thin for what, a year? No questions asked, no issues, prompt and direct... and then this?

Could've at least tried to talk to her about things first =/ offered some form of explanation directly. I was working under the assumption this had already been done when it was decided on <_<
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

TugaPT

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 00:41

Scroll back and you'll see why and probably more importantly how, she was kicked out of the fund. Although to be fair, she did do all that and was dully paid for it with those periods while the fund was closed to the general meracomoners.

And for me and more specifically nap, yea, this scheduling doesn't really suit me. I got this toon in early january with some ccp promo where I'd get an account for 50 euros that would be good for 6 months. I've extended that way more than I intended and the reason was that I was having fun with the dude even if it was happening randomly and for short periods. That fun period ended with this fucking ark crap and my goal for nap at the moment is to finish the proper training to fly a proteus and then sell it on the character bazar. And that will hopefully happen before the proposed date to seriously address this issue and since Fen is back, I consider my chat loggining activities in the dramani corp chat to be done. Furthermore, they were doing more harm than good anyway.

So whatever happens in the end, it's gonna be far too late for good old nap dude. And in the mean time I wanna try faction warfare, which is something I've been meaning to do for over a year and never got to it. And then it's gonna be time to cash in, on this investment.
Back to top Go down
Skjaldmær

Skjaldmær

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 18:52

Ok even I'm starting to be fed up with this waiting game.
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

TugaPT

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2013, 00:48

What if we disbanded Meracom and just got all actives in prussia group and take it from there, like a new begining?
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2013, 02:55

Be patient little grasshoppers. Like I said, no option is off the table. And we have some great alternative pathways going forward. But let's sort this one out first.
Back to top Go down
Skjaldmær

Skjaldmær

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 03:47

I never got to ask. Why did kuol pull out the fund?
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:35

It started like this:

Hello,

I'd be interested in discussing my take on the situation with Ark/Kimzi at some point if you have time and are willing v0v. I dunno if it can help or not at this point...but if I'm reading the situation correctly it probably can't hurt v0v.

Obviously I can't have this discussion from work, even if I am "online" - so some time after 2230 EVE time on any week day would probably work best, or on a weekend.

If you are interested in talking about it, let me know what time would work best for you so I can make sure I'm on. If you are not interested in discussing it, then i'll leave it to you guys/Fen I guess v0v

-Kuol

P.S. - I am *only* interested in discussing this issue with you personally at this time. I don't know most of your group all that well - and several of them seem to be pursuing some sort of personal vendetta at this point and are obviously not interested in any form of meaningful conversation v0v
(If I receive any communication from them I may still give them my honest opinion of the situation at this time...but they probably won't like it much =P)

P.P.S. - I really wish all this hadn't happened immediately after I helped Alannah get into the fund again =P - but I'll just have to trust that since you didn't rob the 2 people you are all annoyed at over this, you also won't steal from those who are not involved in any way v0v
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:38

Then this. My replies to the previous message comes at the bottom.

He actually has not shown me any forum threads - he has relayed a little of what you guys are asking for and a few comments from the discussion for reference, but that and the interactions I have personally witnessed are all I have regarding the situation at this point v0v
(and yes, based on the in game interactions I have observed, I am still inclined to believe that at least 1-2 of your members is/are pursuiing this as a personal vendetta, even if the group as a whole is not)

I bugged Fen for a link to the forums, and I have registered, so perhaps I'll take a look at that forum thread assuming my registration is approved.

As for the fund, I'm not demanding my money back just yet.....but drama in EVE does tend to make me nervous - I've seen a *lot* of corporations and alliances (let alone informal alliances such as we currently have) go belly up over issues smaller than this - and *someone* always walks away with all the isk - rarely the rightful owner(s) =P

As for the rest...perhaps I'll wait and see what I see on the forum thread before going any further - there may be additional information there which can help me see the situation more clearly, I'm willing to keep an open mind v0v

--------------------------------
Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.09 23:26
To: Kuolinisku,

I'm assuming that Fen has shown you our forum thread on the matter. And if there's something you can take away from that, is that we honor our commitments.
Having said that and still operating on the same assumption, you should know that the key issue is not about some vendetta, but rather that people are fed up seeing the same issue happening over and over again.
As for the fund, if anyone feels uneasy about having their isk there, they ask for it to be returned at any time.

Now about ark and kimzi we can discuss it at any time, and this issue is already dragging for far too long. However, I'm not home either, as my work often forces me to travel quite a lot.
So you can register at that forum, download trillian or add me on facebook, if you use that. Those last 2 are the ones I'm on 24/7, since i can access it all though trillian, on my phone. Or failing that, msn, yahoo, icq, or aol. Again, all im protocols.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:39

Once is enough thanks =P

However, you are right, seeing the whole story did help a bit. The situation isn't quite as bad as I had feared it might be.

I'll just leave a few thoughts here for you to take/leave at your own discretion, and if you feel further conversation is required beyond that then maybe I'll see about setting you up on an IM client or something, but here goes:
(disclaimer - these are in no particular order of importance - I'm just writing them as I think of them)

- The VAST majority of our corporate events have been planned/run by Ark and/or Kimzi. This number has gone even higher recently since Fen is unable to play full time. In addition to this, all of our core corp members LIKE both of them, DESPITE their faults. At least 50% of our members would leave IMMEDIATELY if either were removed from the corp - and the rest would drift off over time as the corp died. Fen may be the glue that holds our entire corp together, but those 2 provide the majority of the drive that keeps it alive and working. There is literally a 0% chance that either will ever be removed from Dramani. It isn't even worth considering as an option.

- Ark did NOT leave meracom and start pulling other people out. He didn't even tell anyone he left aside from the other directors. He left meracom because he was angry at the situation and stressed out due to RL, and he did not want to make the situation worse. I find it ironic that you all appear to have read precisely 100% the wrong meaning into his actions....Granted, he did change the MOTD to say the official channel was corp chat - but he in no way encouraged anyone to leave or stop talking in the meracom channel. He simply encouraged them to talk more in corp chat, where he could participate. I do not feel that this is an unreasonable desire for a corp director who is highly active in the day-to-day affairs of the corp.....

- While looking through the forum I came to a better understanding of Vlad/Nap/whoever's intentions in sparking the conversation regarding the change of the "official" corp channel....Ark flat-out told him he had had a horrible day and was in no condition to discuss it rationally, and nap kept on pushing anyway. I realize now that he didn't mean to - but honestly to all of us watching the conversation he came across as simply trying to troll Ark into saying something stupid he could use to stir up resentment towards him. This impression was reinforced when he refused to speak to corp the next day after Ark had calmed down. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't even matter much - but this could have been handled much better. v0v

- Even if changing the corp's "main channel" from meracom to corp chat WAS a big deal (tbh I don't think it was) - We are the *only* corporation (aside from REFED, which died) which has ever actually chosen to make your meracom channel our official channel in the first place....None of your other blues do so....you are lucky if you get 1-2 people from a 20-30 person corp....Why in the **** should we be held to such an insanely higher standard? I believe you have all held some rather unrealistic expecations in this regard....

- Regarding the "Alice" situation that sparked this entire thing...it was unfortunate and regrettable v0v. Personally, I rather liked Alice. He was always eager to do things/help out when he was on, and he was pleasent enough to talk to once you got used to him. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the other directors never really got used to him, and he managed to land himself in the wrong conversation at the wrong time. I really do wish it hadn't happened...but tbh once he blocked Ark/Kimzi he pretty well doomed himself - because as was stated above - they are a rather critical part of our corp ^. v0v

- As for Kimzi's silence in meracom - I'm afraid you can blame me for that. I was working hard behind the scenes internally to help both Ark and Kimzi cool off faster in hopes of avoiding precisely this sort of situation. I was making pretty good progress too. Ark was pretty well completely calm (though after his conversation with Nap he was never planning to return to Meracom chat again - so you all could have quietly had what you wanted right there and then) - and towards the end Kimzi was even finally starting to chat calmly and nicely with people in Meracom again....And she was not likely to get too rude or out of hand without Ark there to distract her/get her started.....And then Vampy had to go and ****ing throw her out of the fund.....Without even providing an explanation... Much like the Alice situation, this is rather unfortunate (and quite frustrating for me personally, as you quite handily undid all my hard work - but what is done is done v0v

- Kimzi has done more for your group/channel than anyone (outside your group of course) in EVE aside from Fen... She freighted packages all over empire space for you without ever ASKING for a single isk in compensation (yes, you paid her during fund down-times - but she did not ASK for that - she was willing to do it for free, because she liked you). Additionally - she recruited many of the interesting people who have found their way into your channel over the months/years here...And yet all I see in your forum discussion is how she "never" gave "anything" back....You all really do rather come off as ungrateful snobs there.... Ultimately it doesn't really matter - again, what is done is done, I doubt you will ever have to worry about her moving your freight or speaking in your channel again....but it is rather unfortunate v0v

- After the events that have transpired already, I can assure you there is NO danger of Dramani ever attempting to directly join the meracom alliance....So you can re-assure any/all of your members concerned on that score that it isn't even remotely close to being in the same room as the table anymore. They can quit worrying about it.

- Thus far we have avoided telling our corp members what is going on regarding this situation....however eventually of course they will need to know. Word has already begun to leak in bits and pieces, and I'm sure your members who have been online recently have already noticed a dramatic drop in activity in the meracom channel during the times that Ark/Kimzi are normally on, with relatively unaffected behavior in the US time zone when they were never here anyway. Once everyone is informed of what has transpired here...I suspect activity will drop off across the board to a level closer to that of your other blues/allies - again, unfortunate, but I don't think it is avoidable at this point v0v.

- Moving forward, I see no reason we can not remain blue with Meracom. Granted, the specifics of our relationship will need to change given that 2 of our core members are no longer welcome in your channel...but I'm sure something can be worked out if people are willing to calm the **** down and be rational about this - Alternatively, if your group really would like a standings reset, I am sure that can also be arranged fairly easily v0v.

-One final note. I assure you that any/all forms of retaliation your group might consider against members of our corporation *will* be viewed extremely unfavourably by *all* members of our corp. I highly advise all of your members to *let it go* and *move on*. They never have to see Ark/Kimzi again if they don't want to - but if they attempt to persecute them in any way, it can only make the situation worse - likely very rapidly. That is the nature of such things v0v

Sorry for the giant wall of text, but I think that about sums it up from me =P
-Kuol

Re: Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.10 00:14

Your forum access should be sorted now. Let me know if you can't find or access the relevant thread. And if you do, read it carefuly a couple of times, at least. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:41

Yes, that is why Ark did it. You have to know Ark to get it. Obviously none of you know him that well.... But take it from someone who knows him - he does NOT think the way you do. All he wanted to do was avoid further issues v0v

TBH I don't blame you guys for not liking him - you barely see him at all, and often when you do is when he is at his worst v0v - however, those of us who spend significantly more time speaking with and dealing with him get to see his positive qualities as well. It is unfortunate that you guys never had a chance to see it...but eh, such is life v0v

As for not understanding the reasons behind the creation of REFED or the meracom channel itself....I may indeed follow up on it - but as you say, obviously I don't know at this point, because nobody ever told me, or anyone else outside your group v0v - you can't expect other people to see such things as being important if nobody ever gives them a reason do to so. v0v

As for Kimzi - I'm 99% sure that Vampy at least had some rant in that thread about her never "giving" anything...but I'm at work now so I can't double check. As I say, it really doesn't matter anyway - the damage is already done, time to move on v0v.

As for moving forward - what I said was that we should be able to remain blue. i still don't see how the presence of Ark/Kimzi in our corp affects you in any way at this point...since you won't ever see them....but whatever - if the choice is to kick them out and remain blue or reset you - as I have said it really isn't a choice. Dramani won't exist without them. So time for a reset v0v. Much as you place your group above outsiders....I have to side with my corp in this - and what is best for MY corp is keeping Ark/Kimzi, regardless of the fact that apparently it requires removing our relationship with you guys v0v.

Towards that end - I would like you to return my isk from the fund, as well as Alannah's isk, immediately. I would also advise you to coordinate with Fen to come up with a group mail you can send as you refund the isk to the rest of the Dramani members, so they have some idea what is going on.

I'm sorry it has to end this way, as I *do* rather like those of you who actually speak in meracom from time to time....but eh, you are not giving us any choice, so best to part ways now and just get it over with v0v. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Fly safe,
-Kuol

Re: Re: Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.10 12:50

I have to call bs on your justification for what Ark did. So the way you see it, he asked for his fund share to be returned, he left the Meracom channel, changed the corp motd, all this only so he wouldn't make the situation worse. That makes as much sense as us now saying Kimzi's share was handed back to her to prevent someone from stealing it. And speaking of which, no one ever acused her of neven giving back. Rather, I do think she started taking back once she dicided to side with ark on this. Which, by the the way, as a whole can't be looked at without taking into account a few RL events as well, but I'm not even getting into that minefield.

And the Meracom channel is really important for us all. and to understand really why, you'd have to understand what led to the creation of REFED in the first place, which then led to Dramani. But I'm not going into that either. Ask Vlad or Fen since they have proper keyboards while I currently have not.

Either way, in the end we agree to the same conclusion that we'd better part ways and take different paths. The only thing that's holding me back is the fact that Meracom was created long before any of us even knew about eve and we all see Fen as one of us and again all this ties back to the reasons behind the creation of REFED, and we now have to sort out the custody of the kids with Fen. And then perhaps tell the kids what we decided. Making that thread publicly viewable has been thrown around as an option before. But it seems unavoidable to me as well that ties will have to be broken and we'll likely move from sharing everything to sharing nothing at all. Again, Fen is the only block currently in the way of making that a reality.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:42

Umm.....so ALLL the current fuss is because of WHAT exactly? They are already gone from your channel. They are never coming back. And you are still considering a standings reset. I obviously missed something...

Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.10 14:18

Ark only did what he did 2 days after that incident with alice. When the issue was closed, as far as I was concerned. But by all means, feel free to believe what you want.

Having ark or kimzi kicked out of Dramani was never something we asked or considered, so I don't know where's coming from. And vampy never suggested keeping anyone's isk.

But anyway, whoever updates the fund later, will send you your share and alannah's, if that's what you want. As for the others, they can have their isk back any time they want, but they'll have to be the ones asking for it, obviously.And the whole issue with fen will be discussed whenever we find each other online and have the time to over it It's something that depends on my availabiliy as much as his.

Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:44

I also NEVER brought up anything about the forum posts regarding keeping peoples' isk....So I'm not sure why you are? Though they obviously ARE in the forum thread...so you brought it up just to flat out lie to me about it?
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:45

That was in reply to your denying anyone said Kimzi never gave anything back to meracom, it had nothign to do with isk.

Re: Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.10 15:03

You said:

As for Kimzi - I'm 99% sure that Vampy at least had some rant in that thread about her never "giving" anything...but I'm at work now so I can't double check. As I say, it really doesn't matter anyway - the damage is already done, time to move on v0v.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:45

Well, as I say, I'm at work so i can't double check. Dunno if you can or not atm...but I'm pretty sure it was said v0v.

It still doesn't even matter - the damage has already been done.

And I still don't even know what anyone is arguing about anymore or what you want us to change if you don't want Ark/Kimzi removed from the corp...

v0v

Re: Re: Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.10 15:16

Ah, well... I'm pretty sure that was never said either.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:46

Well of course it is a waste of time....nobody can even tell me what the problem is....How can we help fix something that isn't broken?

*I* thought the problem was that your people didn't like Ark and wanted him gone - as well as Kimzi because she took his side when nap was arguing with him....That certainly seems to be what the entire forum topic is about....but now you tell me that isn't it?

I am completely and utterly confused.

As for an IM conversation - any time after 2230 EVE time or on the weekend will still work best for me - v0v

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.10 15:30

I'm trying to salvage as much as I can, but not only is it being quite hard, it also seems to be a waste of time so far. Hence, going separate ways does seem like the next best thing.

Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 06:46

I am now "Kuolinisku" on trillian - should be around most of the evening, though of course I can't 100% guarantee it v0v

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ark/Kimzi
Sent: 2013.12.10 16:01

Ok, I'll be around. Just let me know which one is your IM of choice and I'll give you my handle for it.
Back to top Go down
Ralitsa
Admin
Ralitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 07:11

Long story short, he wasn't interested in puling out at first, then started making dumb excusses for ark and kept on saying no one wanted to join Meracom anymore anyway. Then he put on the cool detachment pose pretty much saying the damage was done and irreversible anf went on to making threats about any retaliation.

I don't know what he expected to achieve but my guess is that he wanted to paint a grimmer picture, hoping I'd agree to being the bad one in all this and maybe ask for some help pathing things. But since I don't react well to bullshit and simply agreed with him, that we probably should go separate ways, he then changed his mind and asked for his isk. And he wanted us to return the isk to all dramanis as well. :-)

And from there he called me a liar and my decision was pretty much made. But I still wanted to have them clearly say they didn't want to join. That may still come in handy someday. If not, I did strech a and and they were the ones who chose not to take it.

And this concludes this affair, as far as I'm concerned. We have a lot of rebuilding to do and plenty to start over with the benefits from the previous mistakes. And these, we can't allow them to happen. Not from us, nor from our new and future associates.

Having said that, we can't allow the previous bad experiences to undermine our resolve and faith in the new people we're bringing onboard. And they deserve our undivided attention and dedication which is great, because we really can't waste time with dramani anymore. And most of us don't want to anyway.
Back to top Go down
vampy bat

vampy bat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 21:11

They had choices and options and made their decision what they think is the best thing for them. it is now time we do the same even if best for us is to brush them aside. meracom comes first from now on
Back to top Go down
Beregond

Beregond

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 01:51

Kuol has trust issues Wink plus he saw this thread and was like NOPE <_<

I let 'em make up their own minds, y'know >_> it makes funny things happen sometimes.

Edit: oh and one of your new people was busily telling people in Meracom about this great deal he found in Jita earlier... unintentionally, mind, he thought he found something awesome. Just a margin trading scam of course, as I logged on specifically to explain to JT. Didn't want him going for it, hes nice.
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

TugaPT

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 04:21

As kuol would say, doesn't matter anyway. And the overall dramani attitude in meracom has been far from helpful, often simply ignoring everyone rather than using the channel for what it was meant for. Every time someone from Meracom says something, the only dramani I saw post any sort of reply was Redal or one of his alts, which begs the question, wtf are the rest even doing there now?

[21:39:58] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > o7
[21:41:15] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > I forgot to mention, my corp has recently made a growth spurt! we grew an EVE navy Smile
[22:20:42] JT Stryker > Evening Meracom.
[22:20:54] Stefan Kieszonka > hi
[22:28:42] Stefan Kieszonka > <url=showinfo:14411>Kaikka's Modified Dual 250mm Railgun</url>
[22:28:52] Stefan Kieszonka > theres a buy order in jita
[22:29:03] Stefan Kieszonka > 2 pieces for 2,5 bil each
[22:29:16] Stefan Kieszonka > and they are selling 2 items, 1,2 bil each
[22:29:24] Stefan Kieszonka > pure cash
[22:29:28] Stefan Kieszonka > whoever gets it
[22:31:11] Stefan Kieszonka > did someone bought it?
[22:33:37] Stefan Kieszonka > hey guys :Dif its too small for you buy it and give me a bil Very Happy
[22:33:57] Fen Haroun > did somebody mention margin trading? &lt;_&lt;
[22:34:27] Stefan Kieszonka > Fen maybe you want easy cash?Razz
[22:34:37] JT Stryker > I see it, but I'm still scared it's a scam somehow
[22:34:40] Fen Haroun > Ha I aint touching it
[22:34:42] Fen Haroun > It is
[22:34:48] Stefan Kieszonka > why is that?
[22:35:00] Stefan Kieszonka > im noob, so you know Razz
[22:35:04] Fen Haroun > ^^
[22:35:28] Stefan Kieszonka > if it is, then someone pls explain why? so i wont in future experience it on myself :p
[22:35:36] Fen Haroun > cuz margin trading
[22:35:54] Stefan Kieszonka > alright so i have to googleit :p
[22:35:59] JT Stryker > That's a mighty detailed explination there Fen.
[22:36:15] Fen Haroun > mhm
[22:36:15] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > o7 Fen!
[22:36:18] Kuolinisku > go buy it and find out for yourself =P
[22:36:22] Fen Haroun > what can I say, I havent slept in a few days
[22:36:25] Fen Haroun > Hello Charlie!
[22:36:27] Fen Haroun > Hows Dust?
[22:36:36] Tellah Meteo > he has a new gun
[22:36:43] Fen Haroun > I am afraid circumstances have cost me access to a PS3 so I cant join you
[22:36:53] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > Good. finally getting new guns
[22:36:58] Fen Haroun > Guns are good =D
[22:37:15] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > my corp is also now active in EVE
[22:37:20] JT Stryker > New guns are the best.
[22:37:39] Fen Haroun > http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Scams_in_Eve#The_Margin_Trading_Scam
[22:37:43] Fen Haroun > Cool, lets war dec them
[22:38:35] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > i was thinking maybe you guys could help em
[22:38:52] JT Stryker > Ah, I see.  Thanks for the link Fen, that makes sense now.
[22:38:54] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > i think most of em are trying to do mining and whatnot
[22:39:23] Tellah Meteo > We if im on i will lend ya a had charlie
[22:39:27] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > mind if i invite a couple to meracom?
[22:39:37] Stefan Kieszonka > oh man, it was indeed a classic margin trading :Dlol sorry anyone ^^
[22:40:25] Fen Haroun > Not really my place to say any more, Charlie =P
[22:41:03] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > ??
[22:41:17] Tellah Meteo > Toss vlad or Rali that question though mail mate
[22:41:38] JT Stryker > Taking a break for a while, later mates.
[22:41:43] Fen Haroun > o7
[22:41:46] Halt Clomnel > thx
[22:42:01] Charlie 'Chaplin' Pennock > o7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dramani corp chat   Dramani corp chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dramani corp chat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meracom :: Public relations :: Meracom-