Meracom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meracom

Merged Allied Community

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Furui Rikou Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberman_00

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Furui Rikou Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Furui Rikou Alliance   Furui Rikou Alliance Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 17:33

Hiya everyone at Forel. I am diplomat at Furui Rikou Alliance. (FRA) I would like to ask you if you are interested to have a nap or ally with FRA

FRA is a peaceful ally and we are alway shared advice and tips. We got many friends in ogame. We are ally with The Elite and have NAP with The Last samurai. I notice that that FOREL is good alliance and i thought if it is good idea to offer ya a nap or ally with FRA.

NAP. We will have trade link and, we can support you in the raid attack and send resource if you are suffer in the war. But we would not help ya with war. We would not have your protection neither FRA give you protection

Ally. If you are in the war, we will help ya with IPMs, fleets etc. We can help each other and became good alliance.

Right now i am got new account in uni 1 but i am not a member of FRA now as the i have to join another ally and strength the relation between FRA and my new ally. However i am FRA member and Diplomat in uni 10 and i contact Ratia few day ago before i am offer a new account by my mate.

You can ask me any question about FRA, i will glad to answer them.

Do not worry, i am still friend with FRA and work for them as diplomat ( we got another Diplomat, kamuimask. If possible can you contact me via this forum or Cyberman@furuirikoualliance.com or pm Kamuimask ingame or leave a message at FRA Forum.

http://www.furuirikoualliance.com/

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lateamoose

lateamoose

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Furui Rikou Alliance   Furui Rikou Alliance Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 18:04

nice long introduction but can you go through what we would get out of this agreement just one more time? it really doesn't seem very appetising imo. we already have 2 strong allies within the top 70 with high points per player averages. from what I see of FRA i'd have to cast a nay vote. sorry.

rank 177 * FRA members 7 points 440k, points per member 62k

rank 40 + ForeL members 25 points 7.895k, points per member 315k

it seems to me that you are the one looking for a strong alliance to protect you.
Back to top Go down
Cyberman_00

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Furui Rikou Alliance   Furui Rikou Alliance Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 19:34

Not really, I am now strongest player and support FRA but i am not fra member now. There are 3 strongest player and me are support FRA 100% we are protect them. FRA would like to trade with ya and develop friendship between Forel and FRA. Shared your experince with us and we can give good deal on trade etc, support ya in IPM attack.
Back to top Go down
Jer

Jer

Male
Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Furui Rikou Alliance   Furui Rikou Alliance Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 21:02

I tend to agree with la teamoose.
I don't really see what we would gain with this alliance or NAP.
Back to top Go down
vampy bat

vampy bat

Female
Number of posts : 981
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Furui Rikou Alliance   Furui Rikou Alliance Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2007, 22:10

Cyberman_00 wrote:
Shared your experince with us and we can give good deal on trade etc, support ya in IPM attack.

The IPM attacks we can do without. Most our members are IPM objectors. drunken

And an alliance.... We couldn't go along with you in a war with some weak alliance. It would turn us into bullies. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furui Rikou Alliance   Furui Rikou Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furui Rikou Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meracom :: Public relations :: Foreign policy-
Jump to: