Meracom

Merged Allied Community
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hot chicks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 12:04

So I heard forel has some hot members... I want proof!!!
Back to top Go down
lateamoose

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Age : 35
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 14:58

Fedaykin wrote:
So I heard forel has some hot members... I want proof!!!

You heard right my friend!! Thomas Crown speaks the truth when he says I'm hot. Indeed the feeling is mutual. And if we can count on your support during this war I'll post a picture of myself right here to prove it Wink
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:08

Fedaykin wrote:
So I heard forel has some hot members... I want proof!!!

Ah you're very right indeed there mate! cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:15

I am a mercenary. So I work for the highest bidder and only have a few naps on either side.

it was just a curiosity... tbh I could care less because I doubt I could cash in on the goods due to distance... but hot chicks playing ogame was a foreign concept to me.
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:19

Fedaykin wrote:
hot chicks playing ogame was a foreign concept to me.

LaTeamoose can prouly tell ya more as I'm not even a ForeL member. But I heard rumours they have 5 women at ForeL. Out of a total of 13 members. Twisted Evil

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:23

Well unlike you I dont just jack off at the computer... So them being hot like I said is a curiosity because I thought it impossible.

due me a favor and dont talk to me like we are friends or even on a neutral level.
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:27

Fedaykin wrote:
Well unlike you I dont just jack off at the computer... So them being hot like I said is a curiosity because I thought it impossible.

due me a favor and dont talk to me like we are friends or even on a neutral level.

Well that was rather rude of you. But I'll do what you ask you love of mine. You're the man! Not! lol!

Now return to yer sister's bed then and bang her hard like ya always do, you sick fuck!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:36

you'd better v-mode you little bitch because now you are top priority... how the fuck do you say something like that?
Back to top Go down
lateamoose

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Age : 35
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:40

This thread is retarded. If i had mod power i'd shut it quicker than you could say 'thomo is the secs...'


Last edited by lateamoose on Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:42

Fedaykin wrote:
you'd better v-mode you little bitch because now you are top priority... how the fuck do you say something like that?

The same way ya did honey boy. lol!

Grow up already and quite pretending yer all so bad. Bet ya get hunched over lubnch money everyday ain't ya? so you take out here cause it's the only place ya can hit anything.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 15:46

Defense
Rocket Launcher 10.365 Light Laser 3.886
Heavy Laser 782 Gauss Cannon 210
Ion Cannon 145 Plasma Turret 136
Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1
Anti-Ballistic Missiles 60 Interplanetary Missiles 5

kiss that good by you SOB

I am going to farm you to death.

watch for my mobile.
Back to top Go down
PlinG
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 16:49

Yes Fedas, do that and I'l do the same to you. fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:04

Ok ok then I back off and I admit. I do bang my sister. Hey it's either that or jerking of in front of the computer... Embarassed

And so I at least get laid. And I am not sick. My mother alsyes told me so. I'm special.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:11

pling.... dude... I dont have any issues with you but you can come for me if you want.

and I am pure fleeter feel free to nuke me... I like your posts anyway.

either way from what he said I wont let that go.

and copying my name and posting under guise of me is childish.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:11

btw pling this is strike raider.
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:15

Fedaykin wrote:
btw pling this is strike raider.

Actually, I have SR on my buddy's list and he's offline. lol!

And you're the one who started insulting me:

Fedaykin wrote:
Well unlike you I dont just jack off at the computer...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:23

things between me and you started before this thread. matter of fact on the ogame boards... you disrespect damn near everyone... even enemies ingame can have basic respect for each other.

how about this... you take back your statement about my sister, and I take mine back... but too add onto it, we both quit being an ass on the ogame boards... if we can do that then I think we can sweep this under the rug.

ask that "sr" what this "sr" would do about someone saying that statement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:31

Fedaykin wrote:
things between me and you started before this thread. matter of fact on the ogame boards... you disrespect damn near everyone... even enemies ingame can have basic respect for each other.

how about this... you take back your statement about my sister, and I take mine back... but too add onto it, we both quit being an ass on the ogame boards... if we can do that then I think we can sweep this under the rug.

ask that "sr" what this "sr" would do about someone saying that statement Very Happy

Before we get into that, what disrespect is there from me on the Ogame Boards?

Fine by me to put this under the rug. But also since there's always room for improvement, I'd like to know what unprovoked disrespect do you find there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 18:00

mainly how you treat even your enemies... the pic you posted... I believe in basic respect to everyone... little flame is cool... but sometimes you take it way to far.

ehh ya under the rug... saves me res, you defence, pling time and res (and eventual retaliation, not that that matters to him)...

although pling you are welcome to nuke my main before asylum does I wont fight back... I will even deconstruct my abm's for ya lol

I hate turtles >_>
Back to top Go down
Beregond

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1754
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 18:02

Offensive and disrespectful are entirely different. That pic on the o-board was offensive to some people, but wasn't meant as disrespectful. Why are you even here, starting arguments on our forum?
Back to top Go down
SolidSalmon

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 212
Age : 32
Location : FL, USA
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 18:06

Everybody chill out now. Yes fed is Strike Raider, and strike, get off of here posting and talking shit to all my friends. If you sign up for someone elses forum you need to bring a little better attitude than you have. Be fucking nice.
Back to top Go down
TugaPT

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 18:08

Fedaykin wrote:
mainly how you treat even your enemies... the pic you posted... I believe in basic respect to everyone... little flame is cool... but sometimes you take it way to far.

ehh ya under the rug... saves me res, you defence, pling time and res (and eventual retaliation, not that that matters to him)...

although pling you are welcome to nuke my main before asylum does I wont fight back... I will even deconstruct my abm's for ya lol

I hate turtles >_>

They actually started the insulting if you check other threads there from the time of my war against ASSIM. But yeah, I withdraw what I said about you and your sister and we brush it under the rug then.

I just don't understand why you got to imply that i jerk off at the PC. Truth be told, I did that and who the hell never did, really!?
lol!

And yes, the Forel chicks are hot. they have pics posted right here in the forum.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 18:15

ehh I just had an issue with TugaPT... aside from the fact that I dont like his style of dealing with his opponents, he has offended friends of mine.. which well... people have friends that are enemies with some of there friends.. I mean I am friends with alucard and wrayo... both of them hate each other... talos is friends with me and SUD who I dislike each other. It was more or less I dont like him for his behavior in general... his posts tend to not make sence...

I mean rastilla... sometimes her posts dont make sence but they always have that touch of a riddle... that is classy way or trash talking or competitive banter. That i can deal with... however I tend not to like people that flame blatently, esspecially when I dont see them back it up ingame.

only reason why I considered sweeping it under the rug is because he said he had you on his buddy list man, and I came here to talk with forel members not get told by someone not in the alliance that I fuck my sister.
Back to top Go down
Beregond

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1754
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 18:28

Then why did you say something similar in the first place? And you don't like his flaming so you flame away here? That's logical Rolling Eyes. And it is unfortunate that not every player can fight about every little thing anyone says in the game, due to not having the fleet or whatever. However, you could still apologise to Tuga and might get an apology in return, although failing that you could just stop posting about it Smile. And it is only a game, no need to get angry and hate people over it.
And in my opinion, hardly matter what he said about your sister. How would he even know if you actually had a sister? Best just to brush it under the rug, as you said Smile
And also, your starting matter for a chat with ForeL could use some work... asking if we have 'hot chicks'... honestly Rolling Eyes people these days
Back to top Go down
vampy bat

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 981
Location : Kgd.Ru
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   Tue 22 Apr 2008, 18:30

Fedaykin wrote:

I mean rastilla...

Who? lol!

Off to the matter at hand (jerking pun intended):

Actually I have read all those posts you mentioned form all those members. While I can understand why certain writing styles may not please all audiences, they all make perfect sense to me.

So maybe the reason why you can't understand some of those could be because you're not aware of the whole context.

At least I can assure you that all the people you mentioned have perfect control of the English language and a fully functional brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hot chicks   

Back to top Go down
 
Hot chicks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Brit Chicks
» PC Gaming V.S. Console Gaming
» Easter 2012 In Bearville! New items, New Quests and Easter Island revealed!
» Quick Snapshots of the NEW Skins

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meracom :: Public relations :: Foreign policy-
Jump to: