Meracom

Merged Allied Community
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Old player requesting come back!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inferno
Guest



PostSubject: Old player requesting come back!!   Thu 03 Sep 2009, 16:31

Hi all,

I am requesting to join your alliance. I used to be a member of DC, then i left and joined universe 17 and built an acct from scratch to what it is today with 470k points with 4 moons!!

I have been informed that you have some accounts that are awaiting owners, i am interested in returning back to uni 1. I am willing to offer my uni 17 acct in return for a uni 1 acct that i can use within this alliance.

Regards

Inferno
Back to top Go down
TugaPT



Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Thu 03 Sep 2009, 16:44

Things are a bit slow here right now due to the summer holidays first and the accumulated hangover now. So it may take a few days before we get back to you. But if what you're saying checks out and we still have any accounts left, it should be fine.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Thu 03 Sep 2009, 17:12

I understand people, are enjoying the rest of the summer holidays. Hangovers Razz haha!!

Also waitng 2 days, thats fine.. patience is a virtue:P
Back to top Go down
TugaPT



Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Thu 03 Sep 2009, 18:38

If you you're the one who applied to join our forum, you'll be approved now so we can continue this in a more secluded area. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
AK 47



Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 34
Location : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Thu 03 Sep 2009, 21:36

Inferno wrote:
... and built an acct from scratch to what it is today with 470k points with 4 moons!!

!!!!!!!

ver affraid

I'm amazed!

/jerk mode off Embarassed

Welcome to these boards, though I'm nobody in Forel, just an old friend and I can be quite a jerk sometimes Smile

Hugs and kisses for all Forel beauties Cool
Back to top Go down
TugaPT



Male
Number of posts : 1301
Age : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Thu 03 Sep 2009, 22:25

AK 47 wrote:
Inferno wrote:
... and built an acct from scratch to what it is today with 470k points with 4 moons!!

!!!!!!!

ver affraid

I'm amazed!

/jerk mode off Embarassed

Welcome to these boards, though I'm nobody in Forel, just an old friend and I can be quite a jerk sometimes Smile

Hugs and kisses for all Forel beauties Cool

Are you a Romeo too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Tm6xbM_8Y lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
007



Male
Number of posts : 18
Age : 25
Location : Not sure
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Thu 03 Sep 2009, 22:37

U guys sound funny:P

haha!!

Well thanks for the welcome AK47 and Tuga, u both seem cool!!

But as i said, i am willing to trade my uni 17 acct for a uni 1 acct.

Thats how much i am wanting to join not only this uni but this alliance.
Back to top Go down
vampy bat



Female
Number of posts : 981
Location : Kgd.Ru
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Fri 04 Sep 2009, 11:59

007 wrote:
U guys sound funny:P

And we are! tongues
Back to top Go down
007



Male
Number of posts : 18
Age : 25
Location : Not sure
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Fri 04 Sep 2009, 12:01

hahaha! ver
Back to top Go down
lateamoose



Male
Number of posts : 1592
Age : 35
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Sat 05 Sep 2009, 17:36

AK 47 wrote:

Hugs and kisses for all Forel beauties Cool

I'm I going to have to get you drunk to kiss the rest of us?
Back to top Go down
AK 47



Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 34
Location : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Sat 19 Sep 2009, 03:31

lateamoose wrote:
AK 47 wrote:

Hugs and kisses for all Forel beauties Cool

I'm I going to have to get you drunk to kiss the rest of us?

No.

A) Get Ralitsa drunk.
B) Get Ralitsa VERY drunk.
C) Take me to her.

plan b, if Ralitsa can't be drunk

A) Get Ralitsa DRUNK FOR THE FUCKS SAKE!
B) Take me to her.

After those moves, you'll be able to ask for just about anything, hell, I'd kiss you more than you think!
Back to top Go down
Skjaldmær



Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Sat 19 Sep 2009, 22:48

AK 47 wrote:
lateamoose wrote:
AK 47 wrote:

Hugs and kisses for all Forel beauties Cool

I'm I going to have to get you drunk to kiss the rest of us?

No.

A) Get Ralitsa drunk.
B) Get Ralitsa VERY drunk.
C) Take me to her.

plan b, if Ralitsa can't be drunk

A) Get Ralitsa DRUNK FOR THE FUCKS SAKE!
B) Take me to her.

After those moves, you'll be able to ask for just about anything, hell, I'd kiss you more than you think!

I'm unsure you could afford the vodka needed for that. drunken
Back to top Go down
AK 47



Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 34
Location : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Sun 20 Sep 2009, 14:13

I'd sell my damn ass to afford it party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Old player requesting come back!!   Today at 12:01

Back to top Go down
 
Old player requesting come back!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WFB Player Availability
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR NOOBS
» Dungeons and Dragons Player Looking For Group

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meracom :: Public relations :: Foreign policy-
Jump to: